Get NLP personal life coaching in London UK
6 examples of how NLP makes the difference in life coaching
- the next times you are to organize a party, event, project, meeting, or design a presentation, handout materials, job description, or sales pitch, organize your thoughts around the following questions: where & when, what, how [and if applicable, how much], why, who [and with whom], and how is it to fit into the big wide world beyond the event / material itself. The benefit: you won’t be overwhelmed by the size and complexity of the task, because these questions have broken it down to smaller chunks and given your thoughts direction.
- When you’re at the dentist’s, keep looking up during the treatment. That way you’ll be in the visual mode of processing information and the pain will be much lesser.
- If you have a health issue which you want to eliminate or cope with better, NLP will help you reveal your beliefs about it and how they reflect in your health. And NLP will help you change hindering beliefs for more useful ones.
- An NLP coach will notice your language patterns that may help or hinder you without you realizing it. If you say “I can’t ” a lot, you’re reinforcing the attitude that you can’t. Your language reflects your inner reality very accurately!
- An NLP coach will show you how you can improve your memory! If you keep looking up to one side every time you are describing something you’ve already experienced, you’ll be able to improve your memory if you imagine whatever you want to remember in future and put the image up and to that side.
- An NLP coach will help you make negative experiences less intense. If you’re always remembering your negative experience as if you were looking through your own eyes there and then, you’ll learn to change this to looking at the negative experience at a remote – seeing yourself in the situation on a movie screen in front of you in your imagination. That’s just one way of doing it!
Life coaching with NLP is ideal for:
- People of absolutely all ages
- Professionals with busy & traveling schedules
- People anywhere regardless of the distance between them and the life Coach
- People for whom time matters
- People who want to solve problems in their lives
- People who want the best out of their lives
- Organizing thinking, time, & actions
- Dismantling & installing habits
- Smoking, drinking, eating, narcotics, and other addictions
- Exploring what and why you believe and never questioned up to now
- Making useful decisions
- Fine-tuning your intuition
- New viewpoints on grief or loss of people, things, & states of mind
- Weight and appearance issues
- Age issues
- Other systemic Illnesses
- Building helpful strategies for
- and whatever else a person feels like bringing into a coaching relationship.
This list is not final!